Thursday, April 29, 2010

New England Championship Wrestling


New England Championship Wrestling is the popular of Independent Wrestling sense in New England, they now on TV as Comcast on Demend so u can watch them. or internet www.necwwrestling.com to watch the video for free.

thats what i am doing with NECW for long time ago... I remember that night, I went to Good Times Emporium, I walked straight to Pool area. Somehow, I saw the poster which Announce about NECW show called Velocity as that night between Micheal Sain faced Marvick Wild as NECW Championship was on line. So, I decided to going there for getting idea what look like. and I paid one ticket and got in and I seat at 2 row somewhere... so there have nice bar too! so.. I watched all the match, very interesting and I felt the BOOM when they do slammed in the ring. It's my first time Independet show I went. in few month, I started ask them to see if they need help... they said no but I walked out the hall where they setteld... I met Sheldon Goldberg whose is President of NECW... he said u can help set up the ring if i do work hard, I will get in for free as long as part of NECW Street Crew. I said no problem, sir. I do Traveled to any towns. NECW was used to show at Framigham Civic League in Framigham, MA all the time and Good time Emporium in Somerville,MA.

In 3 years ago, I think, Primer Wrestling Federation and Mayhem under Matt Storm was agreed with Merged with NECW. They announced at Good Times Emporium, during the World Women's Wrestling Lunch Press Conference. PWF's other indy wrestling group, come out from Rhode Island. they was last to peforming at Quincy Armory in Quincy, MA as last show before NECW Joined them. they're good guys that i worked with. Some of guys work for PWF as now NECW workers. it was big changed for NECW. Sheldon Golberg felt great with them.

later the years, Matt Storm asked me to work as Referee as first debuted in NECW at Hot Dog Festival which is outdoor event. which is great Memories for me to work for them I got maybe... 8 matches to ref! All Day even got me Tan! Also I work NECW show few time... In Quincy, MA only.

Now, they developing went GOOD! So, they do TV producing which on air weekly. NECW bring Former ECW Stars, WCW Stars and Some Former workers from NECW was returned! That's How I started to work anywhere after NECW.

Matt

for NECW Wrestling Events information, go to www.necwwrestling.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Deaf. I am Vloggers aka Bulldogwrestler25 from ASLRocks and work for the Professional Wrestling in many years.